Roxy Model designed for VRChat!
Model Specs & Features
- 35k polys
- 3 Materials
- Full Body Tracking
- Dynamic Bones (jiggle physics)
- 6 Custom Facial Gestures
- Viseme Support
- Toggleable clothing
- Tail Sway Animation
- Breast Size Slider
- Thicc Size Slider
- Keyboard toggle
- SDK3 (+ Unity 2019)
- Poiyomi Toon Shader
- Independant Body mesh and Clothing
- 1.0.1 - Many shape key fixes, weight fixes around the ankle, added tongue dynamic bones
- 1.0.2 - Weight and mesh fixes on the hands and knees, adjustment to tongue dynamic bones, minor bone position fixes
- 1.1.0 - Added Hue Sliders for Body and Outfit, adjustments to material shader, adjustments to most dynamic bones, separated toggles/sliders to sub menus, fixed blink vrc blendshape
- 1.1.1 - Fixed colliders for arms and chest
- 1.2.0 - Added Gogo Locomotion
- 1.3.0 - Added Quest Support, updated for Physbones!
- 1.3.1 - Fixed Quest Physbone Component count limitation
Instructions for VRChat PC
- Make a new 3D project in Unity (2019.4.31f1):
- Import latest VRCSDK3 - Avatars package:
- Import Poiyomi Toon Shader (7.2.41 or newer 7.x):
- Import my provided .unitypackage file
- Open Avatar.scene, login using the VRchat SDK, build & upload!
Instructions for VRChat Quest (Cont.)
- Copy the Avatar ID that generated after uploading to PC
(In the VRChat SDK, click on the Content Manager tab, you'll see "Copy ID")
- Click on the _Quest avatar and attach/paste the Avatar ID
(In the Inspector, on the Pipeline Manager component, you'll see "Blueprint ID", then click Attach)
- Click on File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform
(Delete _PoiyomiShaders beforehand to help speed up the process)
- Open the VRChat SDK and build & upload again!
(If "Build & Publish for Android" is gray, delete/inactive the PC avatar)
Please do not make public.
Please do not redistribute.
Unity Package (2019.4.31f1) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)