Roxy Model designed for VRChat!
Model Specs & Features
- 35k polys
- 2 Materials
- Full Body Tracking
- 6 Custom Facial Gestures
- Viseme Support
- Toggleable clothing
- Tail Sway Animation
- Breast Size Slider
- Thicc Size Slider
- Keyboard toggle
- SDK3 (+ Unity 2019)
- Poiyomi Toon Shader
- Independant Body mesh and Clothing
- 1.1.0 - Added Hue Sliders for Body and Outfit, adjustments to material shader, adjustments to most dynamic bones, separated toggles/sliders to sub menus, fixed blink vrc blendshape
- 1.2.0 - Added Gogo Locomotion
- 1.3.0 - Added Quest Support, updated for Physbones!
- 1.3.1 - Fixed Quest Physbone Component count limitation
- 1.4.0 - Updated Poiyomi 8.1 shader, Updated Gogo Loco 1.7.6 (Scale slider), Re-organized file structure
Instructions for VRChat PC
- Download Unity Hub and install Unity Editor (2019.4.31f1):
- Make a new Avatar project with VRChat Creator Companion (VCC)
- (Optional) Import Poiyomi Toon Shader (8.1):
- Import my provided .unitypackage file
- Open Avatar.scene, login using the VRchat SDK, build & upload!
Instructions for VRChat Quest (Cont.)
- Copy the Avatar ID that generated after uploading to PC
(In the VRChat SDK, click on the Content Manager tab, you'll see "Copy ID")
- Click on the _Quest avatar and attach/paste the Avatar ID
(In the Inspector, on the Pipeline Manager component, you'll see "Blueprint ID", then click Attach)
- Click on File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform
(Delete _PoiyomiShaders folder if you imported to help speed up the process)
- Open the VRChat SDK and build & upload again!
(If "Build & Publish for Android" is gray, delete/inactive the PC avatar)
Please do not make public.
Please do not redistribute.
Unity Package (2019.4.31f1) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)