Tasque Manager (Deltarune) 3D Model designed for VRChat!
Model Specs & Features
- 17k polys
- 1 Material
- Full Body Tracking
- Dynamic Bones (jiggle physics for cloth, tail, hair, and whip)
- 6 Custom Facial Gestures
- Viseme Support
- Tail Sway Animation
- Thicc Size Slider
- Color Hue Slider
- Toggle Whip
- SDK3 (+ Unity 2019)
- Poiyomi Toon Shader
- Fallback support model
- 1.1.0 - Added Quest Fallback Avatar and scene, Added Banana toggle, Fixed minor texture issue on whip.
- 1.1.1 - Fixed Blueprint ID upload issue
- 1.2.0 - Added Gogo Locomotion, Adjustments to Dynamic Bones (Preparing for Physbone update)
- 1.3.0 - Physbone updated!
Instructions for VRChat PC
- Make a new 3D project in Unity (2019.4.31f1):
- Import latest VRCSDK3 - Avatars package:
- Import Poiyomi Toon Shader (7.2.41 or newer 7.x):
- Import my provided .unitypackage file
- Open Avatar.scene, login using the VRchat SDK, build & upload!
Instructions for VRChat Quest (Cont.)
- Copy the Avatar ID that generated after uploading to PC
(In the VRChat SDK, click on the Content Manager tab, you'll see "Copy ID")
- Click on the _Quest avatar and attach/paste the Avatar ID
(In the Inspector, on the Pipeline Manager component, you'll see "Blueprint ID", then click Attach)
- Click on File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform
(Delete _PoiyomiShaders beforehand to help speed up the process)
- Open the VRChat SDK and build & upload again!
(If "Build & Publish for Android" is gray, delete/inactive the PC avatar)
Please do not make public.
Please do not redistribute.
Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)
- Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)