Michiru 3D Model designed for VRChat!
Model Specs & Features
- 36k polys (PC) 10k polys (Quest)
- 1 Material
- Full Body Tracking
- Dynamic Bones
- 5 Custom Facial Gestures
- Viseme Support
- Toggleable Jacket
- Tail Sway Animation
- SDK3 (+ Unity 2019)
- Poiyomi Toon Shader
- 1.4.0 - Added GoGo Locomotion, Adjusted whole armature, Adjusted Dynamic bones (preparing for Physbones), avatar now Medium quality.
- 1.4.1 - Fixed issue with Quest Fallback armature twisting
- 1.5.0 - Added Physbone support, Quest/Fallback now separate
Instructions for VRChat PC
- Make a new 3D project in Unity (2019.4.31f1):
- Import latest VRCSDK3 - Avatars package:
- Import Poiyomi Toon Shader (7.2.41 or newer 7.x):
- Import my provided .unitypackage file
- Open Avatar.scene, login using the VRchat SDK, build & upload!
Instructions for VRChat Quest (Cont.)
- Copy the Avatar ID that generated after uploading to PC
(In the VRChat SDK, click on the Content Manager tab, you'll see "Copy ID")
- Click on the _Quest avatar and attach/paste the Avatar ID
(In the Inspector, on the Pipeline Manager component, you'll see "Blueprint ID", then click Attach)
- Click on File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform
(Delete _PoiyomiShaders beforehand to help speed up the process)
- Open the VRChat SDK and build & upload again!
(If "Build & Publish for Android" is gray, delete/inactive the PC avatar)
Instructions for VRChat Fallback (Optional)
- While in Android build, simply upload separately and name it as fallback
(Or use as the Quest model instead, up to you.)
Please do not make public.
Please do not redistribute.
Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)
- Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)