Ilulu (イルル, Iruru) 3D Model, inspired by the anime Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Designed specifically for VRChat!
Model Specs & Features
- PC & Quest support
- Physbone Updated
- 68k polys
- 3 Materials
- Full Body Tracking
- 6 Custom Facial Gestures
- Viseme Support
- Tail Sway Animation
- Breast Size Slider
- Toggle Dragon Claws
- Toggle Orb Particle Effect
- Toggle Outfit
- Toggle Shoes
- SDK3 (+ Unity 2019)
- Poiyomi Toon Shader
- Independent Body mesh and Clothing
- 2.0.0 - Added new store uniform outfit, Tail is now toggleable, Changes and optimization to original mesh, Many weight paint adjustments, Minor bone changes, Minor texture changes to body mesh, Many dynamic bone adjustments, Minor material changes, Reduced breast size but kept the max slider size
- 2.1.0 - Fixed Tail toggle animation delay, Fixed issue with clothing turning off when loading into worlds, Fixed body shapekey overlap, More weight paint fix attempts to reduce clipping (around legs, shoulders, and chest), Minor updates to casual outfit and body mesh, Adjustment to shorten elbow collision on the chest, Adjustment to material to allow point/spot lighting for orb and from other sources (to also match mirror behavior), Quality of life change to FX controller for radial indicator toggles (better understanding what is on/off)
- 2.2.0 - Added Gogo Locomotion, Fixed additional clipping issues, Adjustments to Dynamic bones (preparing for Physbones update)
- 2.2.1 - Fixed issue with tail animation not working, adjustments to Dynamic bones again.
- 2.3.0 - Added Quest support! Updated for Physbones!
- 2.3.1 - Fixed lighting issue with anchor probes to hip, adjustment to physbones to be more smooth.
Instructions for VRChat PC
- Make a new 3D project in Unity (2019.4.31f1):
- Import latest VRCSDK3 - Avatars package:
- Import Poiyomi Toon Shader (7.2.41 or newer 7.x):
- Import my provided .unitypackage file
- Open Avatar.scene, login using the VRchat SDK, build & upload!
Instructions for VRChat Quest (Cont.)
- Copy the Avatar ID that generated after uploading to PC
(In the VRChat SDK, click on the Content Manager tab, you'll see "Copy ID")
- Click on the _Quest avatar and attach/paste the Avatar ID
(In the Inspector, on the Pipeline Manager component, you'll see "Blueprint ID", then click Attach)
- Click on File > Build Settings... > Android > Switch Platform
(Delete _PoiyomiShaders beforehand to help speed up the process)
- Open the VRChat SDK and build & upload again!
(If "Build & Publish for Android" is gray, delete/inactive the PC avatar)
Please do not make public.
Please do not redistribute.
Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)
- Unity Package (2019) with Scene, FBX, animations, and effects. All setup and ready for upload to VRChat! Includes Blender Raw File (2.93) + Textures (PNG only)
- Size30.3 MB